Free Falling RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION: Message ME (Sasoko) OR AN ADMIN for updates on which spots are avaible for what. (Akatsuki, Kages, and etc.) We will contact you asap on wheather or not you are quilified or if you can join.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Edward Cullen w new template

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen w new template Empty
PostSubject: Edward Cullen w new template   Edward Cullen w new template EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:15 pm

General Information:
Name: Edward Cullen

Nickname: Ed

Weight: 98/99lbs

Height: 6'2"

Looks: will add descriptive paragraph later. (see avatar)

Personality: appears to be quiet and abit of a loner. Until he meets that one girl that turns his life upside down. Minari-chan, my bella ^^

Clan Information

Clan Name: Omi clan

Kekei Genkai: The Omi clan members have inhanced strength, stamina and speed compared to most shinobi but they lose the power to cast/do genjutsu. Chakra control is also lowed but can also be regained through training. Once members of the Omi clan reach a certain rank, while gaining the specific amount of Knowledge of the ninja arts along the way, the bloodline effect awakens allowing the user complete control over one element.

Clan Symbol: Edward Cullen w new template Il_430xN.66093800

Clan History: will add later.

Rank Information:

Village: Hidden Rain Village

Skill Information:

Skill Specialty: Taijutsu

Elemental Affinity: Wind

Special Characteristics: Kekkei Genkai

History/RP Sample:

History/Background Story: (will add later)

Rp Sample:

1)
In a small village near the border of fire country, there was a man. This man was wearing a black top, black jeans with black and white converse. He had a black jacket slung over his shoulder. The man stopped to check his watch. Damn its getting late. He looked out to see the moon from the jagged cliff he was stood upon. The moon stared back at him. When observing one's surroundings one seems to lose track of time. Happiness seemed to overwhelm the man, he looked at his own reflection in the water. he was fascinated by it. Crimson flower petals danced on the surface while a calm wind blew in from the direction of the sea. It caused the mans hair to sway in the wind. He didnt however seem to be effected by it, continuning to stare at his own reflection.

"Edward!" He span round to see who had shouted out his name..

click here

2) *Edward approaches*

"Hi guys whatsup? ow one of you got your sword stuck..Ill get it out"
*Edward tried to pull it*

"hmm thats harder than i thought"

Edward clamped both of his hands around the, what looked like silver, handle and tries with all his might to get out it but he was having no success.

"i can do this"

Edward focused and approached the sword. He put one hand onto it and it started to glow a near blinding white colour. He grabbed it with both hands and gave it a really big tug. It split apart coming out of the rock, flying through the air. Edward was also sent flying through the air. He landed with a
bump and the sword landed infront of him narrowly mising his genital area.

"phew that was close"

Link

3) A cool autumns breeze sweeped by brushing leaves across the ground. Edward was wearing a black short sleeved top with Navy coloured Jeans that seemed a little baggy. His belt buckle gleaned
in the sunlight. He stood in the centre of an small enclosure in the centre of the forest, creating a chain of handsigns. One after the over, As fast as he can, His hands appearing as a blur.

Edward whizzed around the enclosure moving at a such as high speed there was a trail of after images showing where he moved from. He dashed from tree to tree seeming like he was setting something up, but what was he doing? Does he have something planned for his sensei?

Edward returned from everywhere into the centre. how could this be happening? more than one Edward when? how? Edward stood his ground. He made a series of handsigns and cleared a path for his sensei to walk down.

"Sensei, i think i can take you. Show me what you got"

Edward took to a fighting stance, putting one hand behind his back while taunting his sensei with the other.

I hope he makes a move soon, the suspense is killing me.

click here
Back to top Go down
Sasoko Yumemi
Admin
Sasoko Yumemi

Edward Cullen w new template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward Cullen w new template   Edward Cullen w new template EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:09 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://freefallingrpg.rpg-board.net

Edward Cullen w new template
Page 1 of 1