Free Falling RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION: Message ME (Sasoko) OR AN ADMIN for updates on which spots are avaible for what. (Akatsuki, Kages, and etc.) We will contact you asap on wheather or not you are quilified or if you can join.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking around....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

Walking around.... Empty
PostSubject: Walking around....   Walking around.... EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:47 pm

In a small village near the border of fire country, there was a man. This man was wearing a black top, black jeans with black and white converse. He had a black jacket slung over his shoulder. The man stopped to check his watch. Damn its getting late. He looked out to see the moon from the jagged cliff he was stood upon. The moon stared back at him. When observing one's surroundings one seems to lose track of time. Happiness seemed to overwhelm the man, he looked at his own reflection in the water. he was fascinated by it. Crimson flower petals danced on the surface while a calm wind blew in from the direction of the sea. It caused the mans hair to sway in the wind. He didnt however seem to be effected by it, continuning to stare at his own reflection.

"Edward!" He span round to see who had shouted out his name..
Back to top Go down
Taski Hamo
Admin
Taski Hamo

Walking around.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around....   Walking around.... EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:31 pm

Taski was waiting there on a roof with a black robe and a black hat "Edward! i need u to do somthing for me" he said
Back to top Go down

Walking around....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Falling RPG :: Free Realm RP-ing. :: RP Area-
Jump to: