Free Falling RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTENTION: Message ME (Sasoko) OR AN ADMIN for updates on which spots are avaible for what. (Akatsuki, Kages, and etc.) We will contact you asap on wheather or not you are quilified or if you can join.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Omi Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen

The Omi Clan Empty
PostSubject: The Omi Clan   The Omi Clan EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:18 pm

bloodline/clan: Omi clan

The Omi clan are vampiric shinobi who feed on the blood of humans. When they become a high enough rank there bloodline effect awakens allowing them to bend a element their will.

Abilities:
The Omi clan members have inhanced strength, stamina and speed compared to most shinobi but they lose the power to cast/do genjutsu. Chakra control is also lowed but can also be regained through training. Once members of the Omi clan reach a certain rank, while gaining the specific amount of Knowledge of the ninja arts along the way, the bloodline effect awakens allowing the user complete control over one element.

[Hakushin, dont get pissed. I wanted the same kind of bloodline but lets face it, it wouldnt have been approved T_T]
Back to top Go down
Sasoko Yumemi
Admin
Sasoko Yumemi

The Omi Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Omi Clan   The Omi Clan EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:37 pm

Approved.

>.> I'll make it a tread/usrgroup in a sec..xD
Back to top Go down
https://freefallingrpg.rpg-board.net

The Omi Clan
Page 1 of 1